6 de agosto de 2011


13 de Junio, Día 1: Y comenzó el curso. Tengo que acostumbrarme a adelantarme el reloj por los menos unos 15 o 20, sino puedes llegar tarde, y no llegar tarde un dia cualquiera... ¡El primero! :(
Se respiraba tensión en esa clase, llena de desconocidos y futuros compañeros de carrera.


13rd of June, Day 1: And the course began. I have to get used to put the clock forward 15 or 20 minutes, if not you can be late and not on an ordinary day...The first day! :(
We could breathe the strain in this classroom full of unknown people and future career-mates.

14 de junio, Día 2: Este día llegué pronto -.-" Se oía música dentro del aula, un concierto de... LINKIN PARK?? OMG ya me cae mejor este hombre. Y esque Rafa, el profesor que nos dio el curso, aparte de escuchar buena música es un fantástico profesor.


14th of june, Day 2: This day I was on time -.-" There was music in the classroom, a LINKIN PARK concert?? OMG now I like this guy. And that's because Rafa, the professor that gave us the course, apart from listening to good music, is a fantastic professor.

15 de junio, Día 3: ¡Los compañeros son un cielo! Estábamos en el tercer día del curso y ya me sentía como en casa. Las 4 horas nos las pasamos escuchando Amy Winehouse, un directo en Londres (el cual es magnífico), creo que a partir de este día me aficioné a Amy. Y para finalizar el dia una gran cena en Foster Hollywood de los 5.


15th of June, Day 3: My classmates are awesome! We were on the third day of the course and I already felt at home. We spend this 4 hours listening to Amy Winehouse in a concert live in London (which is great!). I think from that day I became fond of Amy. And to finish the day, a great dinner at Foster's Hollywood with 5 friends.

16 de Junio, Día 4: Un nuevo problema me acecha en esta nueva aventura; las palmeras de chocolate de la cafetería no son normales, demasiado buenas y tentadoras :(. Por lo general otro día de curso dibujando, dibujando... y, ah si! dibujando. BSO del día MUSE.

16th of June, Day 4: A new problem threatens me in this new adventure, the "palmeras de chocolate" (Puff Pastry Dough with Chocolate) from the cafeteria aren't normal, too tasty and tempting :(. In general, another course day drawing, drawing...and, oh yes! drawing. Day's OST: MUSE.

17 de Junio, Día 5: Otro día de curso, desde las 16:00 hasta las 20:00 y lo único que pensaba era en FIN DE SEMANA. Fue algo raro ver que tus amigos a esas horas estarían en la piscina o tomando algo y tu en la universidad. Y para un buen comienzo de fin de semana, me fui con mi traductora a la discoteca YES WE DANCE, sí señor.

17th of June, Day 5: Another course day, from 4pm till 8pm and the only thing I was thinking of was WEEKEND. It was weird seeing that your friends would be in the pool or going for a drink and you are at university. And for a good beginning of the weekend, I went with my translator to the club YES WE DANCE, yezzir !


Miss u so much FOLLOWERS :(

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario